Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two of my wonderful babies...Rebel and Banjo. Banjo is the bigger guy.

Even though they look similar,they are not related and have two very different personalities. Banjo is quite outgoing,friendly and will give little kisses and is friendly with new people. Rebel does not live up to his name (he was named by a friend)...he is VERY shy,don't like new people,gets nervous easily and more introverted. He is friendly once he gets to know someone though.

Banjo

Rebel

Few more...

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I really like this picture of Banjo,shame it came out blurry.

Rebel

That is all for now.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Vanilla,
Great pictures, thanks for sharing those! I love seeing new photos of ratties on this forum, always so nice to look at.

Banjo and Rebel are cuties! It is amazing they are not brothers, eh? They look so similar! Just adorable boys. :D

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I love sharing pictures of my babies and love seeing other people's babies.

I know,everyone always asks if they are related...but they both came from Kijiji ads from different people. These two guys now live together,with a 3rd rat...Angus (AKA "Neck Rat"...you may remember him).

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Yes, I sure do remember Angus...that is one of my all time favorite names! A super name for a boy ratty. :)

I would love to see pictures of Angus too, to see how he is doing these days!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Angus is doing awesome and is such a big mush! I will get some recent pictures of him up soon. The reason he wasn't in these pictures,was he is the only one who didn't wanna get up out of the hammock at the time...haha. Lazy boy!

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Aw, they look cute together. A real Milo and Otis pair :) I met Matt's dealer's ratty Pumpkin today. It's a small female with blond hood and black eyes. I held her and thought of you :)

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Ha ha! Angus was thinking, "Photo shoot? Errr..nah, hammock feels good, I'll pass this time." Too funny!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aw, they look cute together. A real Milo and Otis pair :) I met Matt's dealer's ratty Pumpkin today. It's a small female with blond hood and black eyes. I held her and thought of you :)
Thanks.
Aww,ratty! I can't wait to take some of my rats outside to show people they are not scaries.

Ha ha! Angus was thinking, "Photo shoot? Errr..nah, hammock feels good, I'll pass this time." Too funny!
Haha,indeed. He is a lazy bum. He is usually the first one out,but I guess he was just in "one of those moods"...but I will get new pics soon. I need to charge my batteries,cause I need to take pics of Bill too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts