Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fluffy Chimphead
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a member for a while just faded away due to life getting busy so I thought I would post and update on my 3 cats, 2 are 8 years old and one is about 7 and still acts like a kitten. my daughter just adores the 3 cats since she has grown up with them around her. She prefers one cat over the rest since that cat will put up with anything without biting or scratching.

·
Registered
187 Posts
How cool. We just have one cat right now. His name is Littleman and he is nine. He also acts like a kitten still. We are thinking about getting another kitten so he will have a playmate. I think I can see 2 of your little cuties in your profile pic?

·
Fluffy Chimphead
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup but that is a very old pic that was before I even had the third cat. the problem with introducing a new cat to the family when you have an older one is that the older one may not take to kindly to it and may attack the new one. you would have to introduce them slowly. starting off by closing the new one off in a room so they can get use to each other's scents and what have you.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yes, you're probably right. Littleman is such a gentle spirit. When he was younger and his momma was still alive he was around kittens all the time. He loved it so much. He would even hunt for the new kittens, sleep with them, play with them, etc. Sometimes he was a better momma to the new ones than their actual mother.
It's been some time since we've have any little ones around and he still will occasionally bring up a mouse and meow for the kittens to come and get it.
Sadly there are none to come running so he wil let our dog have the little treat.
It's so cute and sad at the same time, whcih is why we are considering a companion for him.

·
Fluffy Chimphead
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts