Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Belgian Hares?

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Sasami 
#1 ·
I've really fallen in love with this breed over the past year but there isn't too much information out about them. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good websites or have owned them before.

#3 ·
I love belgian hares, used to go to rabbits shows when i bred rabbits and fell in love with them at one show they was so cute and their coat is amazing, i've got a section on them in a book i think but i haven't come across any websites with them on in my travels but i'll bare you in mind if i do :)

#9 ·
Amethystbelle said:
I have just done a search and like you I have found theres not a great deal of information on them at all which is quite surprising, have you tried searching for a book as that might be your best bet for some good information and always good to have for reference :) ?
I'll see what I can find :). Good idea.

#11 ·
Catherine said:
http://www.3-cities.com/~frankz/bh.htm

I have emailed this guy before to ask him a question about Flemish Giants and he was extremely helpful.

I wish I didn't look at the site you posted Natalie....I had to go and look at the breeder list and there is a breeder in Illinois. I will now try and forget I read it :D ;)
thanks, I'll check it out :).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.