Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Guarded by Waffles
3,257 Posts
We use tidy cats easy clumping

· Miss New Booty
5,896 Posts
Denise, we have 3 cats and we've tried many. The best always seems to be Tidy Cats. We have been using Tidy Cats Small Spaces clumping litter, we really like it. :yes: There's enough for 2 boxes. We also use the litter box freshener from Tidy Cats and also Arm and Hammer, too.

I thought for a minute you were getting a kitty! :D

· Registered
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jackie, I know cats are fun. :D The two cats my mom and dad have were rescued by me and they were originally my cats but when Dave and I got married, we couldn't take them with us so they ended up staying with my parents. Their names are Holly and Ivy and they will be 10 years old this October. They are incredibly sweet and follow my mom all around the house like little puppies.

· Registered
1,593 Posts
I was using Tiday Cats as well. I just recently switched to one called PaPurr Scoop, which is made from recycled paper and is flushable. I was happy with the Tidy Cats as far as odor and clumping, but, well, what does everyone else do with the litterbox scoopings between trash days? I found the litterlocker thing to be expensive because the refills here are like $10 and I need them very frequently. Anyhow, it was getting annoying for me, so I prefer the flushable kind. All other flushable brands that I'd tried were SO dusty though that I thought they could not be good for the health of me or the cats. the PaPurr is darned near dustless though, and it clumps and controls the odor of two kitties as well as the Tidy Cats. I found it at my local petsmart.

http://www.grantekinc.com/papurr_main.html

· Registered
2,281 Posts
We use Tidy Cats for multiple cats too.

As far as dealing with the smell before trash days we just take it to a can outside.

· Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes
2,936 Posts
I have two kitties and I use Feline Pine. I like it. I switched b/c of the dust from the scoopable clay ones. I just could not deal any more. Actually I sweetly let my mom try it first. She has 2 kitties as well. She likes it. And I now have a friend of mine using it for her 2 boys. None of us could stand the dust.

· Registered
11 Posts
Wow! I guess Tidy Cat wins! :D I've used different types. But I am now using Fresh Step. Its the new kind with odor eliminating carbon. It seems to do the work. No bad odors. I used the pine stuff also, but it don't last as long as the clumping type cat litter that I prefer better.

· Registered
3,458 Posts
Okay I have been using the Tidy Cat crystals, I really love the way the crystal litters work and tracking is much less but I will NOT be buying anymore of the Tidy Cat Crystals. First its too perfumey, its dusty for whatever reason, and the main reason - because its turning Magillas normally white paws a beautiful bluish green color.

I still like crystals though its just so much easier to keep clean.

· Fluffy Chimphead
1,039 Posts
i use wal marts special kity since that is what the girl that gave us tigger was using and we didn't want to switch on her since she was a kitten and already had enough changes with being taken away from all her sisters and brothers and mum. We have tried alot of the special kitties and we foudn that the multi cat is the best for our 2 little monsters. It is a clumping litter is says that there is a scent but i haven't really smelt it. so if there is it is a really mild scent.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.