Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure like our family most of you make your own rat/mouse toys, none the less...I love to supplement mine with store bought items. What are your favorites. Personally, some of my favorites are:

1. PETVILLE- WALK UP BARN (MEDIUM)
2. SUPER PET- CHEWBULAR PLAY TUBE (SMALL)
3. WARE MANUFACTURING- GNAWSOME HUTS (SMALL)
4. CAITEC- Sisal Bendable Rope Perch (they make 3 good ones)
5. SUPER PET- TROPICAL FIDDLE STICKS (BENDABLE)
6. Also, I go to home depot and mass boxes of the small painters rags. They are MEGA cheap, soft and you can use them in a million ways with rats. burrowing material, bedding, perfect-size bath towel, twisted into a ladder, poop surface or pickup duty..etc. When I'm done I can either wash it or toss it without feeling the money-guilt at all!

...and then I know this one is random, but my rats absolutely love the "SUPER PET- Rabbit Grassy Hutch" especially when I put it right on top of the couch against the wall and line the bottom with the painters rags (mentioned above.)

What are your favorites?! List as little or as many as you can/want! I can't wait to hear from you guys and find new products!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
If you watch my playpen demo video, you can see my boys' favorite toys and accessories. I've found that their most favorite things are just simple, cheap and easy to find! Boxes, cardboard tubes, etc. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts