Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a new cat toy that even my dog LOVES!!! its called ba da beam rotating laser cat toy. its GREAT. its got a laser in it and works by itself it comes with batteries. i found it in petsmart today and brought it home for my cats when i turned it on my dog went crazy he chased it and wagged his tail he was so cute. after i put him to bed my cats went crazy for it. i'm so glad i got it for them they all love it if you guys see it in a store i stronly suggest it :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its in a pink package and the toy is shapped like an egg with a handle the toy has a laser thats on the inside of the toy is great!!!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
np i hope you can find it its great i thought one of my cats would like it turns out all 5 do and so does the dog :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup i have a pit and this toy acully tired him out lol i would love to see pics of your pittie :)

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
laser light...
perfect.Great for cats,dogs,& even ravers.
:yes:
*Follows the light around the room*:drool:

Uh...I mean i'll definately be on the look out for that toy :D

·
Registered
607 Posts
This sounds GREAT. I haven't seen it at my local petsmart - do you know what brand it is? If its available online? It would be GREAT for my cat and probably for my dog as well (I'll have to get two - they can't share. >.<)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
candyraver said:
laser light...
perfect.Great for cats,dogs,& even ravers.
:yes:
*Follows the light around the room*:drool:

Uh...I mean i'll definately be on the look out for that toy :D
:crylaugh: Oh my Melissa...

I have used laser lights for cats,dogs,fish,turtle and even my geckos!The fish,turt and geckos all thought the red dot was food tho!!

That toy sounds greyt!

·
Formerly Known as mya_papaya
622 Posts
the clicking sound my kitty makes when he sees the laser thingy is so cute:p he reminds me of a little bat:)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Vanilla_Rat said:
I have used laser lights for cats,dogs,fish,turtle and even my geckos!The fish,turt and geckos all thought the red dot was food tho!!
is the laser bad for their eyes? I've heard that kids have damaged their eyes looking into little lasers. Is this true or an urban legend? :confused:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I don't know if that's true, but it certainly hurts when someone shines them in your eyes, so I'd try not to do that with the pets.

·
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter
6,574 Posts
Mirra loved chasing lasers and flashlight beams but she became obsessed with lights and shadows, so no more for her. Just watch and make sure your dog doesn't become obsessed with it.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I think it CAN damage the eyes,but don't qoute me on that.I just avoid shining it in anyone's face.

·
Salamander Burgermuffin
2,612 Posts
ive heard stories about exercising dogs with lazers causing obsesive complusive disorder.. how true that is i have no idea, i would limit the use of toys like this.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
we have this one for our cats if your looking for a cheap but fun thing for your cats or dogs :) we paid 8 dollars on ebay for it and they adore it

1 - 20 of 42 Posts