Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So another year is almost gone and I am a significant bit bigger than I was last year. Soo I am taking up a new walking schedule, well seeing as how my boobs won't stop growing I can't run yet, but I am doing a few km's a day with Beau. I'm taking more notice of my calorie intake and most important of all, I am keeping with my doctors appointments and blood work. It took me six months but I finally went in today and got my thyroid tests done. The thing about it is, I haven't taken my meds in a long time. I ran out of meds about three or four months ago, I hope when they do my tests they'll see my un-medicated levels and see I have become underactive. I feel lazy and tired all the time and I have no motivation to do anything at all. In all fairness it could be depression too. I am not 100% sure.

On another note, I went in to check on the rattys food and water when I noticed Cookie has a huge gash on his neck. I am also noticing that Oreo has been alot meaner to Cookie in the last little while. I love them both to bits but I want to scream at Oreo for being mean to Cookie. I watched him savagely groom Cookie and Cookies was holding the cage bars with a terribly sad look on his little face, almost as if to say, "Please come let me out, he's being a meany". It's weird because they are brothers and they have never really fought before, I mean they have had some squabbles over food and wrestled, that was normal, but poor Cookie got a nasty bite :( Luckily he's not bleeding now and it doesn't look that bad, it just seems worse than it is because of his white fur.
Could it be Budders causing all the fighting I wonder? Her cage is near the boys cage and I normally catch Oreo gazing fondly into her cage, I think someone has a crush!! Maybe they could be squabbling over her? Hmm...thoughts..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts