Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tarzan Mama of Two
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
biscuit is such a sweet dog with her food, she'll share it with any animal that wants a bit. I had my mum's dog here on tuesday night and she had been fed but decided she wanted what biscuit was having....and Milko wanted some too...so my poor starving hungry dog moved over and was going to let them ear all her dinner. I didn't let them and Biscuit was soon back at it but that's how sweet she is!!!

Anyway monday night was tuna and veggie night....and looked who she shared with :heart:

If anyone wants to check those reindeer ears out better....go to december's potm....feel free to vote when the time comes :D

·
Tarzan Mama of Two
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys!!! Jane, Milko does fit right in that bowl!!!!! When we first got him he tried to jump over the water bowl...and didnt quite make it...his back legs fell in. It was so cute watching him pick one leg up at a time and shake them off...then run away like no one had seen him!!

·
Tarzan Mama of Two
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure does Melissa!! I love my staffie! she's awesome! She is now even stopping Milko from going places he isn't allowed to go...she'll put her paw on him and just hold him there. she's such a good kitty mummy :lol: And if she is sharing food with another animal that we are feeding them as treats (like this morning biscuit and milko got some bbq chicken) and you say 'this one is Milko's' (or whoever, it can be a dog she doesn't even know) she will sit back and let them eat it. She just watches and waits for her turn!

·
Miss New Booty
5,875 Posts
Awwwee Carmen!!!!!! :eek:mg: If that's not the sweetest picture!!!!!!! :lovies: How adorable! He could fit in there is right! Biscuit is being a very sweet big sister!!! :heart: :lol:

·
Poo dont scare me!!!
3,758 Posts
RSbunny said:
And if she is sharing food with another animal that we are feeding them as treats (like this morning biscuit and milko got some bbq chicken) and you say 'this one is Milko's' (or whoever, it can be a dog she doesn't even know) she will sit back and let them eat it. She just watches and waits for her turn!
GOD! I wish Max was like that...anytime we give ANY animal something he jumps in, hurdles them over, and steals their treat. He is such a big ol' bully!!! Josh has to rough him up every once in a while so he remembers he is smaller than someone! :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts