Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG - have you guys seen these. I want one so bad. They really look like little tiny black bears. The ones that I saw were very sweet too. I am seriously considering one. Pork Chop is still the most awsome hamster ever but I will have a new tank soon hmmm:)

·
Fertile Myrtle
3,063 Posts
I have wanted one for a while but of course DH says no. They are just adorable!! Runt has some..

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
I think they are adorable as well, and it is crazy that they are 19.99 when technically they are only solid colored syrians, but oh well, anything to mark up a price.

·
Princess in Waiting
1,377 Posts
Boy, I'm way behind on this one, huh? But I had my first encounter with a Black Bear hamster a couple of weeks ago and was totally smitten. I always had a hamster when I was growing up and know how great they can be IF you spend quality time with them.

My hormones are acting up, I guess. Every animal I see I'm wanting to get to bring home and "mother". I've got this unrealistic hope going on in my head now that Bubba will go back to the pet store we were in yesterday and get me the Senegal that was so adorable. I think he's gonna make me go off the blood thinners long enough to have "NO MORE ANIMALS" tattoo'd across my forehead!!

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Critter tell that hubby of yours that you NEED that senegal and that hamster. When our hormones act up we NEED to get what we are asking for.... LOL

*hubbys are just to mean*

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
black bear hamsters are really cute, but they are not 19.99$ where i'm at. 9.99 is more like it, which is still more expensive than normal, but better than 20$. i'm sorry they are so expensive up your way. cute little guys. i'm gonna get one someday.

·
Resident Chatroom Blonde
1,768 Posts
The Black Dwarf hamsters here are $15.00 dollars.The syrians depending where you go run anywhere from $5.00-$8.00.

Critter tell that hubby of yours that you NEED that senegal and that hamster. When our hormones act up we NEED to get what we are asking for.
LOL Sassy this is true Critter you may just have to sneak what you want in the house.He can't resist them then if you already have them.
*hubbys are just to mean*
I agree they can be horrible when we want a new pet.LOL
I would rather have a pet as a diamond ring or anyother kind of jewlery.

·
Registered
215 Posts
We have 2 black bear hamsters. They were $8 each from the breeder. We were just suppose to have one, but when hubby went to get it, he was given the wrong one. A few days later, we got a call that there was an "oops" LOL, so he went and got the other one. Sooo, we have a male named Mister E and a female named Miss Behave. The male was the one we were originally suppose to have, but after a few days with Miss Behave, we were in love, so we got to keep her :angel:

·
Registered
215 Posts
I had to search high and low for this picture, I thought I had deleted it, but just wanted to post it. This is Mr E in a dolls hammock wearing Barbie sunglasses, ain't he cool? :cool:

·
Registered
215 Posts
He is so funny, he really loves that dolls hammock, and he sits in it for a long time, usually wearing his shades, listening to my daughter read to him :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts