Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Salamander Buffalokisser
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lets see another blog for me to keep up with, I think I can do it. I have two others that I do so whats one more right? I have a blog on blogspot.com and then one on myspace. I update the blogspot one more than the myspace one.

Today is starting out very early in the morning and very cold. I was woke up by a phone call at 7:30am from Lowe's Richard helped my mom get a new stove, dishwasher and fridge and they are to be delivered today. Come to find out the stove was dented. So off to Lowe's Richard and I go to see how bad this dent is and if we think mom will be able to live with it or not. Its not a bad dent at all so we say to go ahead and deliver it and mom can see for her self if she wants it or not. I tell mom this and she gets all mad at me about making desions for her, which isn't what I did, she knew it was dented but we didn't know how bad, so we looked then decide to have them deliver it so she could see.

I'm not supposed to go back into the back of Lowe's because I'm not an employee but can manage to go back there with Richard but to have mom go back as well, he would get into trouble. she just doesn't seem to under stand this. OH well, if she doesn't like the stove the new one will be here on the 26th of this month.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts