Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What books are you reading now? I have finished The Hunger Games and am on the second book in the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. I really suggest those books if you like fantasy. Right now are there are 14 in the series and he's still writing. Right now those books are keeping me sane since I'm on bed rest and I thought to get a few ideas from y'all too.

Which books do you like?

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
if you have a nook or kindle i love HP mallory and Amanda Hocking, and Tess oliver

They are all paranormal romance i guess but there is more to the stories than romance in all of them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I just read regular paperbacks

·
Registered
238 Posts
Lessee, finishing off Steven Erikson's series "A Tale of the Malazan Book of the Fallen" with Dust of Dreams and soon-to-be-read The Crippled God. Then I get to start on the new Neil Gaiman I picked up... and THEN I have to read the new Wheel of Time because a) a new WOT b) Brandon Sanderson wrote it, squeee! Which reminds me, Brandon Sanderson put out some new novels which I have yet to read. Oooh, and I think Terry Pratchett has several I haven't read yet, even one not related to Discworld! I must put away 'depressing-read-time' for the new Robin Hobb books (trilogy? Whatever she put out recently). And Sarah Ash continued her sequel series...

On top of all that I still have some books from my private library I haven't read. Lolita, War and Peace, Of Mice and Men, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies... etc. etc.

I have a lot on my reading plate :/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts