Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the boy ratty Christmas pictures.They were easier to get pics of then the girlies! Although Kahlua was more interested in smelling everything!

Kahlua

"Okay mommy...thats enough" - Kahlua kept pulling the white thing up and everytime I fixed it,he'd pull it up again...I guess his way of sayin' thats enough,since nobody else did it!

Dox

More coming...

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This li'l guy is spose to be Luvboyrat's...but he may be staying here now and I been calling him Chris.

Blackberry

Few more...

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dox and Blackberry

Thats all.Hope you enjoyed!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! :)

·
Registered
719 Posts
Those are gorgeous. I'm posting new pics tomorrow of my rexes. I do still hope we can make a trade work. I totally understand though, it's a long distance and we're all broke right now. I am amazed by how great his points are looking though!

·
Zippy Chickenshorts
1,762 Posts
Awww, thats so sweet :D Looks like they're having fun!!
xxx

·
Registered
284 Posts
In the picture where Blackberry is standing up, Dox looks like he's saying "Buddy, get down, you're hogging the limelight!!" They are all sweeties!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
i love dox's cute little face.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone! I am impressed with the way most came out!

Those are gorgeous. I'm posting new pics tomorrow of my rexes. I do still hope we can make a trade work. I totally understand though, it's a long distance and we're all broke right now. I am amazed by how great his points are looking though!
Yeah,I am still HOPING to be able to get out there and do our trade,but I dunno if it is gonna happen now...not this yr anyway! We'll see.

In the picture where Blackberry is standing up, Dox looks like he's saying "Buddy, get down, you're hogging the limelight!!" They are all sweeties!!
Hahahaha! Too cute.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks! :)

·
私は靖巣あな&#
2,904 Posts
Awh...some of these would make awesome Lolcats...you have to sign up for it and makes some ;)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am not creative enough to think up captions.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Awwe, those are adorable pictures! Were you the one that posted the picture of the little ratties enjoying a Thanksgiving dinner complete with corn on the cobb and mashed potatoes? I'm sorry, I can't remember. But, anyway, whoever did, I'm so glad that they did, because I have started to give my ratties some table scraps here and there and we are becoming such good friends! They are no longer trying to bite "me", but have such loving little hands towards me now! It's awesome! And, they are gaining weight too. They look so much better. It's like they didn't really like their rattie food. I feel so much better about everything now and when I go out to restaurants, I find myself wanting to bring them home little "rattie" bags! LOL. I'm careful not to overfeed and such. But, oh, how they love the human food! I had no idea. I feel like such a bad person for not knowing this. And they LOVE mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese! LMAO Every once in awhile, I will make them a cheese and cracker and give it to them. They take it so carefully, and sit and eat it so cute. I will have to get it on video for you. The only real problem is now is..... I have that disease! You know the one!!!! Where you want more rats! :roflmao:

·
私は靖巣あな&#
2,904 Posts
You just put what u think they are saying or what they are doing...like some can be "'iddle pheasant fur fuzzbutt."

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Awwe, those are adorable pictures! Were you the one that posted the picture of the little ratties enjoying a Thanksgiving dinner complete with corn on the cobb and mashed potatoes? I'm sorry, I can't remember. But, anyway, whoever did, I'm so glad that they did, because I have started to give my ratties some table scraps here and there and we are becoming such good friends! They are no longer trying to bite "me", but have such loving little hands towards me now! It's awesome! And, they are gaining weight too. They look so much better. It's like they didn't really like their rattie food. I feel so much better about everything now and when I go out to restaurants, I find myself wanting to bring them home little "rattie" bags! LOL. I'm careful not to overfeed and such. But, oh, how they love the human food! I had no idea. I feel like such a bad person for not knowing this. And they LOVE mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese! LMAO Every once in awhile, I will make them a cheese and cracker and give it to them. They take it so carefully, and sit and eat it so cute. I will have to get it on video for you. The only real problem is now is..... I have that disease! You know the one!!!! Where you want more rats! :roflmao:

Nope.I didn't do the Thanksgiving pictures.
Hahaha...you sound like me.When I go out,I always think of taking scraps home to the rats.I brought them turkey and turkey bones from this year's Christmas dinner at my mom's and I don't even eat the stuff!

You shall become addicted!!! :D

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Oh, I think I am WAAAAY past the "shall" become - part and am at the "AM ADDICTED" part of my life towards the little guys! LOL. It's too late for me! I love rats!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts