Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are considering getting one of these guys as a pet. I want a rescue as my first choice but don't know where I will find one in DFW, I have ta hunt I guess.

I have been told they are a lot like hedgehogs -we have hedgehogs so I figured I'd try and learn more before we get one. The fiance is obsessed with owning one ever since he got to hold one at a local (nasty) pet store. They were under $200 so not bad. BUT I still need to know a lot more!

Does anybody here have them or know of a good source for accurate info on them?

·
Herp Nerd
1,115 Posts
Check out Know Your STO

I've kept them, they're fun little guys. Especially if you set them up in a really large enclosure, with lots of things for them to do.

·
Registered
31 Posts
We are considering getting one of these guys as a pet. I want a rescue as my first choice but don't know where I will find one in DFW, I have ta hunt I guess.

I have been told they are a lot like hedgehogs -we have hedgehogs so I figured I'd try and learn more before we get one. The fiance is obsessed with owning one ever since he got to hold one at a local (nasty) pet store. They were under $200 so not bad. BUT I still need to know a lot more!

Does anybody here have them or know of a good source for accurate info on them?
Never heard of them but would be interested to learn more if you find a site. Please let us know.
Thanks! :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am having trouble finding a breeder near us and I dont want to go to a pet store... we are road tripping to KY this 4th of July so maybe there is a breeder along the way I can find. I'd like to talk to a good breeder before commiting to one as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am having trouble finding a breeder near us and I dont want to go to a pet store... we are road tripping to KY this 4th of July so maybe there is a breeder along the way I can find. I'd like to talk to a good breeder before commiting to one as well.
I know what you mean. I got both my Sugar Gliders from a really great breeder in NC. I'm hoping you will find a good breeder enroute to KY. Best of luck! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.