Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I rub a certain spot on Smudge's ears, he will automatically start cleaning his face, EVERY time I rub it. If I stop rubbing his ear mid face-clean, he will stop and look at me like "Wait a minute... Why was I just cleaning my face?!" and wait for more petting, LOL! It's so cute, I'll have to get a video of it some time.
And when his eyes are closed, if I rub them, he will slowly lift up the ear on the side that the eye is on. He has always done this too, and I've always thought it was funny!

Any ideas why he does this? Does anyone else have the power of bunny mind control?? :p

·
Registered
70 Posts
When I was getting ready to clip Oliver's nails, I was so, so nervous. While I've never seen him bite, or even try to bite a person, I'd also never seen him in a position like having his nails clipped, or one in which he was being held against his will. I guess I saw it at the vets office, but I assumed she had some kind of secret that I didn't know about.

With Oliver, petting him right between his ears seems to be be really transforming - he really calms when I do that, which I did not predict. I'm still learning, but I guess at least I have that in my bunny arsenal!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Roger would have you rub up his nose, forehead, & head until your arm fell off! Never got enough of it! Do any of your buns hurry and eat the nails you clip off of them? He also would stop and smell his feet he was scratching with! funny-bunnies!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, Smudge has never eaten his nail clippings... I hold him up on a chair while I clip his toes, so he doesn't get to find them on the ground!
Bunnies are so strange. :p

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thats pretty cool. I know kodo hates it when i pet his tail and everytime i touch it he turns his head around to stare at his tail.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts