Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I just recently got a bunny two days ago, but I cannot for the life of me think of a name, I tried asking everyone but none of their names were that good. I need some help guys, please leave some names for him!

He is a dwarf hotot, so he is all white with black around his eyes, He is very cute. :) Leave ideas for names please! :)

Thank you!!

Also I am new to Paw Talk, and I am loving reading the threads.

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
IMO! I always liked the names that were a little more out there. Try looking for something you like... For Example, My fav movie is Princess Mononoke and there are little white creatures in there called kodama. Therefore i named my rabbit kodo. Is there a certain flower or storybook character. Maybe something different like Eberox, or Siber

· Registered
240 Posts
Yuppers, good ol' Hammurabi

I think my thread had some pretty good suggestions too. I chose Hammurabi cuz it meant his nickname would be Hamm ;P

Make sure that any name or nickname doesn't mean something... else. I was unaware that Moon Sugar could also mean cocaine instead of the drug from morrowind...

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
LOL on moon sugar!! I didn't name Acacia until maybe a week or so after bringing her home. I picked out nice pretty and girly-ish names from my baby book (which I have for creative writing purposes :p) and tried out a couple. Pick out a name and say it out loud. Look at your bunny and call him out loud with different names to see which ones sound natural and suit him. I really fancied Acacia when I found it, because it's unique. It represents immortality and the beautiful flower of the acacia tree (really bright yellow) and her nickname is Kaysh and Kayshie. so they all worked out :)

· Registered
37 Posts
Congrats on the new friend!!!
When I name my pets I look at a lot of ideas and the right one sticks out to me immediately. I like to look at websites with name origins and meanings. The name itself is important, but so is the meaning imo. Like others have suggested you might want to find names in the language used where his breed originated from.
Another idea: think of the 1st word that comes to your mind when you think of your bunny. Search for names with that word in the meaning.

Good luck and let us know what you decide :D

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
Aw can't have that attitude!! I always tell my little niece "you can't have a can't attitude!" And I refuse to believe you're not creative!!! That's just impossible, anything you come p with has its own associated meaning to you, that's creative enough in my eyes. :)

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyway I think I narrowed it down to two names :) Max because I used to watch that show Max and Ruby with the bunnies.. hehe and he's white so why not haha. And the other is Oliver because I think Olly is a cute name. :) LEt me know what you think!

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
I like them!! Max was cute in the show, I liked how he got on his sister's nerves :p I watched it with my little niece. But I think Olly has a better ring to it ^^ Just because I would come to him saying, "Olly, Olly, Olly" IT wouldn't get old for me to do that :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.