Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES WHERE SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND DISTURBING. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

SHOULD YOU DISAGREE WITH THESE PICTURES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND INFORMED

New pictures of Cheerios, my female corn snake. She is approximately 4 years of age (purchased February of 2007 at 1 year old). Was told she was a ' Sunkissed Okeetee ' but have also been told she is either a 'normal' 'classic' or 'hypo'.

She was feed yesterday a hopper (white in colour) and was quite ravenous and began to devour the mouse from the center but then moved to the butt, hence the 'Butt Muncher' title. She's been moving around alot more and she's really warmed up so her feedings will be more regular, once every week and skip a week every now and then.

Since it is starting to warm up here her feedings will be more regular.
During the winter and cooler months I cut down her feeding to once every 2 weeks. I have always done this with her and she's always been in top health and condition even stunning the corn snake enthusiast on another forum.
A feeding schedule like this may not work for everyone snake though, what works for me may not work for everyone else.

Ok on to the pictures and another warning.

WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURES. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhichG7qvjs

·
Registered
302 Posts
what a pretty corn. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
They are silly, aren't they? My Cali king once took half an hour trying to eat a fuzzy from the arm. He finally figured it out, luckily. :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
gotta love your corn. She is gorgeous.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
She is beautiful!

·
Registered
754 Posts
She's such a beautiful color! Such a bright orange!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts