Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if it was here, or in the Chinchilla one or wherever, but I remember a while back someone had posted a link to a site where you put in the measurements of the cage, and it said if it was big enough or too small.

I've looked all over, and I can't find it. I'm positive it was Paw-Talk, and not any other site. I also remember someone replying that they haven't seen a bigger cage than the one they had, and the site said it was too small, in the replies.

I just can't find it. I tried Blackle/Google/Ask/etc, too. I don't know if the site exists anymore, or if I'm just imaging it. :confused:

I don't remember exactly when I saw it, but it was last year. Whether it was posted last year is a different story.

If anyone knows anything, I'll appreciate it. ^-^

·
I'm not weird, I'm gifted
1,530 Posts
Just remember that those things are subjetive (sp), so one might think they are saing the right thing, and other might think the cage is to small, and a third person may thing it can be smaller :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahaha. xD
I accidentally named this topic the keywords, and the keywords the topic. xDD

And I don't need the link to check if my cages are big enough. I know very well they are. xD I wanted to show that page to someone, but I can't find it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.