Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been considering getting a bigger cage for my girls, I generally have them out for up to five hours a day, but I think maybe it would be a good idea to get them a bigger home, what sort of size is considered minimum for two rats? Their current one is 55 centimeters long, 29 centimeters wide, 46 centimeters deep. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, my main concern is they have enough space to run around when I don't have time to have them out....

·
Registered
423 Posts
I know a lot of people have built cages I know they have thread on it. I just bought a larger cage. Not as large as I'd like but it's a decent size for them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks anyway, decided to build one, only cost twenty pounds to do, saw a cage in the shops, but they wanted fifty for it, only took a couple of days from start to finish....

·
Registered
10 Posts
How do you post something for everyone to see,i am a new user.My account is Ratylover4ever.talk to you soon.thanks so much.have no idea how to use/post things on here i am very new.thanks.bye.

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
You go to the section where you want to post and you click at the top make New Thread....does that answer your question??

·
Registered
10 Posts
What section exactly, i still cant find were the thread is and how to post it still i am a little confused,etc.thanks for the help.i need more please.thanks for being understanding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts