Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I've been looking into a King Charles Spanial, but was not sure of their behaiviour. So I was wondering if anyone knew if they were good with kids and were not snappy?Would like to know, ASAP
Thank you
-Beaglebliss67-

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I don't know much about CKCS, but from the ones that I've seen they are awesome dogs. Very sweet. Something to be aware of though is, for some reason, they seem to be a breed that has a lot of expensive health issues so you need to check into that before you get one. That's all I know about them having never owned one and rarely getting to groom one.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
I don't know much about CKCS so I'm not much help.

I would find a few breeders and email them and ask questions. A good breeder is always willing to help when they can.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Your vet would be another source to check. They know what certain breeds are prone to and the temperment of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey I've been looking into a King Charles Spanial, but was not sure of their behaiviour. So I was wondering if anyone knew if they were good with kids and were not snappy?Would like to know, ASAP
Thank you
-Beaglebliss67-
They are good with kids
They get allow with other pets, human of all ages
Where are you located
Do you want help recommend you to good and trusted breeder of King Charles Spanial.
This breeder has a website that help you with all necessary tips for beginning and pet lovers for all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts