Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hubby suprised me with a new much bigger terrium today :) we decorated it and everything and i thought id share the pictures with all of you :) I finally got to hold cammy today for the first time as we transfered her tanks :) she didnt seem to mind.

this was taken while we were deciding if we liked it set up like that for now it will due :) might change decor eventually

closer picture of cammys home :)

after it was all decorated cammy sitting around watching for crickets to eat

Cammy saying Can you see me mommy.

· Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
hehe ok heres some pictures of cammy ^_^ that we took today. Ill get better pictures later on as well once she settles down more :).

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Wow that looks great! I love her eyes!

· Administrator
342 Posts
I've heard that chameleons get stressed very easily. Since you held yours and took pictures of it, the chameleon must be very relaxed and comfortable with you. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

I read an article that stated that chameleons go crazy and turn black and other colors before they die. I've also read that female chameleons must have a mate when they come in season or they will die. Is that true? Because I haven't owned many reptiles, there's still a lot that I have to learn.

· Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've heard that chameleons get stressed very easily. Since you held yours and took pictures of it, the chameleon must be very relaxed and comfortable with you. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

I read an article that stated that chameleons go crazy and turn black and other colors before they die. I've also read that female chameleons must have a mate when they come in season or they will die. Is that true? Because I haven't owned many reptiles, there's still a lot that I have to learn.
shes been held since she was a baby the person who had her before me let his kids hold her so that is probably why shes not as stressed, iv never seen her turn black but iv seen her change many diffrent colours but thats just what they do its a safety to them to change the colour like there back ground ect to hide from predators . Females dont need males when there in season they lay eggs either way there just not fertalized eggs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.