Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been feeding my Dwarf Hamster Oats as a treat for months but sum morning I noticed on the Ingredients 1g of sugar I am looking for advice weather to stop or keep on going with the oats?

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Give it rarely I have 3 RC and they are allowed very small amounts of sugar now and then :)

And also that car and track in your sig really isnt fun for hamsters it defeats the purpose of the ball

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol Yeah they get stuck I don't have a wide enough room every time I sit down my gf says you're hamsters got stuck again sometimes I really think they are trying to go through walls. But the usual is behind the coach under the xmas tree or by entertainment center plus I'm going to get that track next week and put it under my tree add some holiday cheer. As for the sig I been really busy today so that's what came to mind.

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
LOL what I do is just make a little pen that can roll around in. with our first apartment i can converting a walk in closet for a play area :) LOL yeah mine get stuck but my favorite is my big boy chasing my cat lol

What species hamster do you have?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts