Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my little guy for around 6 months. He recently began scratching and losing fur. After a few trips to different vets and numerous medication, it is getting no better. He now has a big open wound across the back of his neck and lost part of his ear. The vet said this could be skin cancer. He is his normal, playful self..... eating and drinking normally. What can I do???

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that! Best wishes to you and your furry friend. I don't think you mentioned what kind of animal he is, could you explain and I'll see if I can help you. Until then, be extra careful and loving with your little guy and hope for the best.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that! Best wishes to you and your furry friend. I don't think you mentioned what kind of animal he is, could you explain and I'll see if I can help you. Until then, be extra careful and loving with your little guy and hope for the best.
I just realized what discussion this was in. I would try to research online. I hate to be the one to tell you this. If it is quite obvious your baby is suffering, you may have to consider further options. Best Wishes, I hope he is well soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts