Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I,m wondering if there,s an exersize wheel out in the market and other then the internet (which i can,t order form )which i can just get at an average petstore good enough and not costing me an arm or leg for my Glider?
Thanks .
Oh there,s not much out here and near me so i can,t be to picky sorry

·
Rodentologist
1,941 Posts
Quality wheels can (unfortunately) be somewhat expensive. I know a lot of folks use Wodent Wheels for their gliders -- they're one of the more widespread brands that you'd be able to find. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not near me unfortunately .I can,t find nothing fancy like that here .And i don,t have any credit cards or no accounts on the internet .I,m hoping just to find something at a basic petstore .

·
Rodentologist
1,941 Posts
If you can't find something locally, you should be able to buy a Visa gift card (especially this time of year) and use it to order online. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was just looking at the Woddent Wheel and I spent more than that for the cheap plastic one for my degus. The darn wheel didnt last a week, they ate the end of the spool that holds the wheel on. I would spend money on a great wheel verses this cheap plastic kind again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Spanky,

I don't have credit cards or debit cards, so I go to Walmart to purchase Visa gift Cards, just because a lot of the stuff my gliders need has to be ordered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts