Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
hehe shes so expressive, shes probably thinking mom did you see that my evil twin came in knocked over the lamp , so we had a ninja fight because I told him it was wrong that mom wouldnt like it, and the chicken ran away when he heard you come in, leaving me with the knocked over lamp and making me look guilty, I swear it wasnt me, paws honnor.

Reactions: somebody

·
It's all for them
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MOMMA! a robber came in, and knocked over the lamp... so i ate him.
hehe shes so expressive, shes probably thinking mom did you see that my evil twin came in knocked over the lamp , so we had a ninja fight because I told him it was wrong that mom wouldnt like it, and the chicken ran away when he heard you come in, leaving me with the knocked over lamp and making me look guilty, I swear it wasnt me, paws honnor.

HAHAHAHA! Thanks you guys! Yes that lamp one is the best isn't it? At the time I had captioned it with

"Mo-o-o-m, someone knocked over a lamp! It wasn't me, honest!"

Queen Eva is pure delight and joy. She has three adult cats and me doting on her every move.

The pic of her trying to get in the cupboards is also an on going activity of hers. I don't really mind her getting in the cupboards but I worry about her safety, because she always knocks all the pots and pans over, and she crawls up into the drawer above from behind. I've tried to keep her out by blocking the handles but she is so slim she's discovered she can still get in.

Thanks for the replies :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts