Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really want a bunny, but i have divorced rents, so would a 15.min, car ride 1'c a week stress him out so much? i would get him used to both cages girst adn then the car and then take him with me evrywhere. i heard 1 girl she said she took her rabbit with her evrywhere.
is this okay?
help me please?!?!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have had to take my bunny to the vet a lot lately, and thats about a 10 minute to 15 minute drive, and at first she was really scared and would huddle in the back corner, but now she relaxes a lot more. I just figured a way to put a blanket in the bottom so she couldnt slide around and then i make sure her cage is really secure. IT is probably different for each bunny and how scared they get. Mine loves the vacuum cleaner (chases it around!) so noises don't seem to bother her.

I think your bun will probably get more used to it and fine, just depends more on the bun!

good luck!

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
If this is a serious question and not spam I second the above poster's opinions. Every bunny is different and can get used to different things. One of my bunny's liked the vacuum cleaner but hated car rides. My other bunny hates everything from being picked up to going outside in the wind. SO it really depends. If it is a necessary procedure for you to be travelling frequently with bunny then make sure you get a comfortable carrier and put some blankets and familiar items in it every time.

·
Poooooppp!
154 Posts
It depends on the bun really, Speckle loves car rides, she lays down in her carrier and falls asleep lol, Simon gets scared and usually wants to cuddle with Speckle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts