21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
I don't think they are that bad looking plus they are so soft :p

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Hairless cat...AKA the Spynx! My favorite breed of cat and the only Canadian breed! I love them!!! I hope to have one someday.

I think Persians are really ugly! That face...I have never seen a Persian I thought was "cute"...:rolleyes:
I have also seen some ugly DSH and DLH cats.Far apart eyes and whatnot.

Really the only Canadian breed??? I will have to get one someday when I have the 1000.00 + for one. Although I don't agree with breeding cats AT ALL. There is already enough.

The ones with the far eyes and other features that make them 'ugly' are the cutest one :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
ok i for got to say (even though most of you already did it) that you need to state the name of your cat thanks

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Really the only Canadian breed??? I will have to get one someday when I have the 1000.00 + for one. Although I don't agree with breeding cats AT ALL. There is already enough.

The ones with the far eyes and other features that make them 'ugly' are the cutest one :)
I don't agree with breeding either, but how I would love to have a mama and kittens. I have decided that I could rescue a pregnant cat, that way its not my fault :p

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts

Yup.Originated in Ontario I believe.
http://www.sphynxlover.com/history of the sphynx.htm
Just found that link! :)

No...I don't think cats with far apart eyes are cute at all...but thats MY opinion! :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Sorry Closed

21 - 26 of 26 Posts