Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Cat Pics!

Tags
cat pics
5K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  DogGirlDee 
#1 ·
you might have seen my other Picture contest's called Puppy Pics! and Degu Pics! Hamster Pics! so i decided to make one for Cats too!

~Rules~
1.Your Max of Photo's are 2 of your Cat.
2.The Winner get's Honor being Cat Pic of the Month!
3.No Bad Pictures i want to keep it Family Friendly
4.Have FUN!!!

Post a reply if you have any Question's

Thanks! HAVE FUN

By the Way Contest opens August 1 (Today). Closes August 24.
Poll Opens August 24. Closes August 31

#2 ·

Sorry they are so big, I tried to resize them and it didn't work. Sorry

That's my baby, Scout. I do have adorable pics of him when he was a baby, but they aren't on the computer just photos :(

#10 ·
SO MANY CUTIES! gosh i love kitties :) I'm so sad I became allergic and had to leave my kitty at my parents' house!
hehe ok so I wanted to show my tortoishell cat Tia because she's mine and adorable, but she's kind of fat now haha
So I'm gonna show my mom's cat Valentin, one of him as a kitten and one more recent!
He was SOOO cute as a baby! His tail was so tiny, from the back he looked like a guinea pig or something haha

[
[
[

as a bonus you get Tia in the corner, can u tell it's her i drew in my avatar? but it's all about Valou!

#14 · (Edited)
Gosh you all! All the other kitties are soooo adorable, it kinda feels pointless to post my pics!! Not that Baby isn't adorable, she just HATES the camera, so she always looks mad!!! Here she is anyway!!!

#20 ·
Hairless cat...AKA the Spynx! My favorite breed of cat and the only Canadian breed! I love them!!! I hope to have one someday.

I think Persians are really ugly! That face...I have never seen a Persian I thought was "cute"...:rolleyes:
I have also seen some ugly DSH and DLH cats.Far apart eyes and whatnot.

#23 ·
ok i for got to say (even though most of you already did it) that you need to state the name of your cat thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.