Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
spending some time with the girls, feeding veggies. I took the camera in, took some pictures of what I get to do every day :)

They are such little joys. The pictures here are just the five(or 4 since Oreo is camera shy) that live free range, I was also sitting next to the cage of girls feeding them. They were kicking out bedding causing a big ruckos! lol.

Charlene and Daisy climbing up to see what I've got tonight.

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
That third picture of Lita with leave in her mouth is really cute.
Now it's a toss up between Lita,Ruby, and Sunny that I like the best. Little pig is really cute too, that's a texel pig too, wow!
Notice I go for the furry ones.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tops Supermarket in Akron by my mom's work sells the dandelion greens. It's the only place around here that has them, anytime! My girls love them, so I'm glad they have them year round, they actually look better now than they did in the summer too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Erin, your girls are so precious!! I can't believe how BIG Daisy and Lily are now!! What are they weighing now? (Penny and Holly are both over/at 2 lbs... both passed up Hanna now lol)

I've been getting Dandelion at the Giant Eagle here in town and agree with you... it looks better now than it did all summer! lol The check-out clerks are finally all catching on about my pigs too ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Daisy is 2 pounds 1 1/8 ounces
Lilly is 1 pound 12 1/8 ounces

Their other sister, who lives out in California, who was the runt and almost died weighs more than these two!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Those are some very good-looking and healty pigs! I love watching my Harley eat--there's something about the way he chews that is absolutely adorable!

The pic that has one of your piggies with a little bit of dandelion hanging out of her mouth is my favorite--piggies are so happy when they're eating!

--Victor and Harley

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.