Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, guys have you ever tried cannabis as an alternative medicine for your sick dogs? I've heard that CBD Hemp is now a thing for dogs with arthritis, compromised immune systems, stress responses, aggression, and digestive issues. Well, they said it was pretty safe because of the low THC Full Spectrum CBD, CBD hemp won’t make your pupper high. I was reading some info here about CBD here in Ice Strain Review - I Love Growing Marijuana would very much appreciate any ideas and advice regarding this issue on dogs using cannabis as alternative herbal medicine

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi there! I'm really interested in hearing about people's experiences using cannabis for their dogs. I recently heard about the low THC Full Spectrum CBD, CBD hemp and it sounds like a viable option. Have any of you given it a try? What were the results? I'd love to hear any anecdotal evidence and stories you have on the subject! Also, I came across an article about the best CBD oil for dogs with anxiety and I'm curious what your thoughts are on it. Do you think it's worth trying? Any input would be highly appreciated!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts