Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this might be fun! Can you think of a Celebrity dog and it's breed? There are hundreds of them! Let's see how many we can think of...
I'll Start:

Nipper and Chipper, the RCA dogs! Originally came out in the 1900's and today, they still grace the RCA Gramophone with their presence.
Nipper and Chipper are said to be Part Bull Terrier with a trace of Fox Terrier mixed in...not a purebred, but still a big Celebrity!

Reactions: veggiegirl

·
Wacky Chimpnose
6,239 Posts
there were the two jack russels from frasier that played eddie. i can't remember the original's name, but his son Moose took over in the 2nd or 3rd season i think.

there's paris hilton's chi Tinkerbell.

hmm...

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
RondaNC said:
I use to love to watch wishbone,think he was a Jack Russle.Of course the viva Gordiia talking Chihuahua. :neenaw:
Yep, a Jack Russell. I used to get your dogs look like wishbone a lot. That's all I can think of.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pete the Pup from "Our Gang" later called "The Little Rascals"
Pete was played by 3 different American Pitbull Terriers...The trademark circle around his eye was actually painted on.

·
Poo dont scare me!!!
3,758 Posts
Lassie fo course! :) And even though it may not be a celeb. pup, I would have to say the Boxer in the A1 commercial because he's just so cute! :)

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to say Lassie! :lol:
Also, the boxer does count...we all know who he is!

Spuds Mckenzie too! The Bull Terrier from the Bud Light commercials...sure, they don't really use him anymore, but still, a big celebrity!

·
Registered
71 Posts
i heard spud drowned in a pool, sad.
but theres jeff gordon and his pup he bought from the same place i bought snook...

cool...
love,
shannon

p.s. does anyone know britney spears's dogs....

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Rin Tin Tin, the star of his own show. He was a German Shepherd.

Click the "jumping" Rin Tin Tin to see his website.

...OK, does anyone else think the graphics they give out on RTT's site are sad, to put it nicely? :x

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bud, the Golden Retriever, from the Air Bud movies!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
*cringe* I hate those Air Bud movies. But the original Bud was a real talented pooch.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Do dogs owned by famous people count? If so...

I know Lucille Ball owned a mixed breed named Junior who she adopted from a pound (I believe for Desi Jr.) and she also owned many fox terriers (Tinker Toy being the most well known). Elvis owned a maltese and a bloodhound. Carrie Fisher owns a rottie. Walt Disney owned a poodle, I believe it was named Dutchess. Audrey Hepburn owned a jack russel, and a yorkie named Famous. Adolf Hitler owned a German Shephard, who he trained to do tricks (walk up ladders and such)... And that's all I can remember...

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't think it is a Celebrity Dog if the owner is the one that's the Celebrity...looking for famous dogs, not owners here ;)

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Target Dog...can't remember his name, but he's another famous Bull Terrier!

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh Come on! You can think of a few famous dogs can't you ;)

1 - 20 of 119 Posts