·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Delilah the Kuvasz (I think) from Homeward Bound II

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Oh good catch. Forgot Fluffy :D

Hm. Look Who's Talking Now's dogs Rocks and Daphne. Daphne was a Poodle and Rocks was supposed to be a German Shepherd x Cocker Spaniel, but he looked like a Terrier.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Queequeg! Scully's pomeranian from The X-Files! (Okay, maybe I'm digging a little too deep. ...But anyone who's watch the X-Files probably knows about Queequeg...)

Oh! And the aussie shephard, Horus, from Xena! (Okay, I'm gonna stop with that...)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Lady Bird the Bloodhound from King Of The Hill

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Farley and Edgar from For Better Or For Worse ... I miss Farley! :( They're Sheepdogs.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Ein the Corgi from Cowboy Bebop :D

Fay Ray, a famous Weimaraner who poses in lots of photographs. (I bet you've seen them! It's those pics of Weims on human bodies. Hehe)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Huh. Did you guys know that the dog who played Comet on Full House also played Fluke in the movie Fluke? Wouldn't have guessed! Fluke is darker (almost reddish) than Comet. Dye job anyone? :p

·
Registered
78 Posts
Roz said:
Ein the Corgi from Cowboy Bebop :D
Ein is awesome. I'm suprised I didn't think of that one... Ein is the dog that got me interested into pembroke welsh corgis, which are now my favorite breed of dog.

Here's one alot of people don't know of nowadays, Krypto the Superdog. He's Superman's dog.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Ein's a kyootie.

Yeah, I did not know there was a Superdog. Huh.

·
Tarzan Mama of Two
7,329 Posts
You know all I can think of right now is Skippy and Skippy was a Kangaroo!!! :lol:

81 - 100 of 119 Posts