101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Didn't Fred have a dog, too?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Theres Einstein from Back to the future,looked like some kinda sheepdog.
Theres a dog or maybe a dragon or maybe he is both lol he's fictitious but Falkor from The NEver Ending story,i think he's so cute looks like a cocker spaniel mutt i had when i was a kid.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Ronda, you reminded me of another...

Skidboot an Australian Cattle Dog mix who's been called the doggy equivalent to Einstein. lol

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Empty Nest rings a bell. What was that about?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Oh yay, that IS the show I was thinking about! I used to love that show too. Spinoff of Golden Girls, right? I used to love Dreyfus.

·
Wacky Chimpnose
6,239 Posts
RondaNC said:
Theres a dog or maybe a dragon or maybe he is both lol he's fictitious but Falkor from The NEver Ending story,i think he's so cute looks like a cocker spaniel mutt i had when i was a kid.

OMG! i loooove Falkor!!! when i was a kid i always imagined that one day i could have a dragon/dog just like Falkor!! :rofl:

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
I love Falkor too, but he's a Luck Dragon...not a dog. He certainly looks like a dog in the face and head though! Having one of those would be SOOOOO COOOOL!!!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Falkor was the best, alright.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Barry, the most famous St. Bernard ever. Famous for setting a rescue record in the Swiss Alps. (saving over 40 people in one day, I think?)

·
Registered
274 Posts
This is really cool!!!

hehe, how about SANDY! lol he's a celebrity to ME anyways ;) :lol:

I can't htink of any though...

·
Registered
67 Posts

[font=Times New Roman, adobe-times, Times]Elizabeth Taylor [/font]
[font=Times New Roman, adobe-times, Times]and Sugar[/font]

101 - 119 of 119 Posts