Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rangers for "personal reasons." "I havent started in a month so I was getting a bit gassed at the end," said Oswalt. The Rangers starter looked to be in total control while retiring Torontos first seven batters until coming up against Gose in the bottom of the third. After walking the Blue Jays rookie, he watched him steal second before committing a balk to move him over to third. Adeiny Hechavarria promptly picked up his first career RBI by driving in Gose with a single to make it 1-0. That was the only offence Toronto would be able to muster. Texas countered in the top of the fifth with a little help from the bright sunshine splashed across the outfield. After Beltre reached base on a play that should have been an out, Cruz came to the plate with an offspeed pitch in mind. He drove it into the left-field seats. "It was a changeup," said Cruz. "I was looking for something up, something I could drive. I think it was one of the few mistakes (Villanueva) made. He was throwing the ball really well, everything was down and on the corners." Villanueva steadied himself from there, retiring seven of the next nine before getting lifted for Aaron Loup with one out in the seventh. The Rangers managed just five hits in the game. The Blue Jays had their chances to tie the game. Gose had an excellent 10-pitch at-bat with the bases loaded in the sixth before striking out to end the inning. Toronto then got its first two runners on in the seventh and ended up loading the bases, but again came away with nothing. "Tough ball game," said Farrell. Notes: Torontos record in August dropped to 5-12 ... Torontos Yunel Escobar was tossed from the game by umpire Jeff Nelson in the seventh for arguing balls and strikes ... The Jays hope to get Brett Lawrie (rib cage) and Jose Bautista (left wrist) back in the lineup over the next week ... Henderson Alvarez (7-10) is expected to close out the three-game series for Toronto on Sunday against Matt Harrison (13-7) ... Announced attendance was 30,033. Cheap Jerseys China . The story of the year, from an individual standpoint, has to be Angels centre fielder Mike Trout, the recently-turned-21-year-old, who has been the games top prospect for the last couple seasons while hes been in the minors and then he showed up in the majors and exceeded all expectations. Cheap Jerseys . Bremen was one of four Bundesliga sides to be knocked out by lower-ranked opposition in the first round of competition, with Hamburger SV, Nuremberg and Eintracht Frankfurt all losing on the hottest day of the year across much of Germany. http://www.nflwholesalecheapjerseysstore.com/ . -- The Arizona Cardinals will pay quarterback Kevin Kolb his $7 million roster bonus, effectively ending their pursuit of free agent Peyton Manning. NFL Jerseys China . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap NFL Jerseys .C. -- Defending champion Brittany Lincicome has some high praise for the Canadian Womens Open.DETROIT -- Curtis Granderson hit a grand slam against his former team in the second inning, and CC Sabathia made the lead hold up after a shaky start, helping the New York Yankees to a 9-4 win over the Detroit Tigers on Friday night. Alex Rodriguez added a two-run homer in the ninth for New York. It was tied at 1 when Granderson cleared the bases with a drive just inside the pole in right field off left-hander

1 - 1 of 1 Posts