Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apollo is currently in a cage that is I believe roughly 30 x 18 x 20 I am looking for something better but preferably inexpensive I have one I want for $100 but cant afford it around 50 would be best. One inch bar spacing works great for him ( He is a big boy) amazon ( available with prime) petsmart or ebay are my options for where to buy from

Thanks in advance for the help :)

· Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked one person has one but its an hour away. I will keep looking ... This is his cage now ... Its so tony :( Even though it has the same floor space of the big cage

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
With plenty of floor time, I know people whose rats live in rabbit cages. Sure we want the biggest baddest cages. That can be supplemented with letting him out in the room more often. Male rats aren't as up and go like females so they'd be content to chill on a couch with you while you watch tv. ^^

· Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the plan is getting him neutered so hopefully we wont need a second cage and that cage is a rabbit cage lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.