Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I'm looking for a website with chinchilla toys and stuff on it. I ordered a edstrom water bottle off of this site a while back and it sent me a free sample of lava rocks. My Nipper loved them! He carried them around and ran with them. The problem is that I don't remember the site now off the top of my head. I ordered it several months ago and moved and then lost the little tag I had with the name of the site on it. Any ideas?

So basically, I'm looking for a website that sells chinchilla stuff. Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I like to search google on the item I need and then buy from the vendors that pop up.

I also know a rescue in ohio that sells wonderful food and snacks and other things for chillas I'll post her link.

·
Registered
39 Posts
has anyone ever used the wheel on the website fuji9991 posted?
Personally I am not a fan of that style wheel, it is at least metal and not plastic and it is 16 inch round which is rather large but I think the versical design curves their back unnaturally while running and can lead to injury. I am no expert its just a personal fear and may be no issue at all. But that particular vertical addresses other issues like plastic, wires, exposed bearings etc, it looks like a solid design if it is large enough to avoid back arching.

This is my favorite wheel design but expensive however they can do interesting tricks on this wheel they cant do in a verticle one which is much more entertaining. I think its worth the extra $s
http://www.chin-chillas.com/exercisewheels.html

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks!
and alfie, I do think a chin who never had one would learn how to use it. they would probably pick up on it faster than you think, especially with how curious they are and how much they like to run on everything :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
where u got ur water bottle from I think this is the website I used it myself when I got my boys a new water bottle because the other ones kept leaking and they kept throwing them off the cage lol hopefully this will be some hellp :D

www.chinworld.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts