Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I would start a thread to share what everyone is getting for their Feline friend for Christmas.

So far our ideas for Emma are the below and a few small toys ( we are going to take her to the pet store and let her pick)

and probably a cat tree of some sort

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Great idea! In past years I always bought the cats I knew (my mom's cat, sister's cat, bf's mom's cat, bf's dads and brothers cats) these mice that someone locally makes by crocheted wool packed stuffed with catnip. They're only sold through some of the vets here and are like 4$ each but they're guaranteed to create hours of delusional happiness!! I find any other toys/treats just don't have quite the same effect as these mice toys :p

Since we have Oliver now I'll have to pick up a name tag at some point and probably a fleece blanket since he likes them so much. I'll also pick up a cheap toy filled stocking from the grocery store and have my kitty-sitter give it to him.... I'll miss little Oliver when we go to Nova Scotia :<

·
Registered
78 Posts
My cat is a bit strange...she loves a nice fuzzy tennis ball.

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL My cat loves ping pong balls so we will probably get her a few of those. This is our first christmas with her so we are going overboard lol. I will probably get some of the mice the little balls that jingle and the balls with feathers they seem to be a big hit.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Our cat recently likes lazer light when my niece played with her last weekend. I saw once a laser gadget for Christmas decor emitting red and green light and making dancing patterns, hope he will like to play with it.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Considering what Cecilia likes, I guess ill just fill a sock with hair barettes, beer caps, shaving razor blade covers and refried beans...

·
Registered
78 Posts
LOL...empty toilet paper rolls, empty cereal boxes, empty pill bottles, and if I put a piece of masking tape on my sleeve, she goes nuts for it. Weird cat, what can I say ;-)

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
treats and ribbins ^_^

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My bf's mom just got emma a little pop up tent thing with toys inside :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Paper bags for Skooma and Sugar. Skooma also gets a roll of toilet paper she can shred to her hearts content.

If I gave 'em what they like it'd be cardboard, paper, rubber bands, spiders, flies, and dried pasta XD

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just picked up a ton of little jingle bell balls for emma lol she heard her stocking and went crazy had to put it in the stocking so she would not get it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts