Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else has the Chuckit toy by Canine Hardware for their dog? I have it and think it is the best activity toy out there... My guys Gunner & Ed will chase/fetch a tennis ball until they die, but the ball always gets all gross and slimy after a few throws..YUCK! This toy lets you throw the ball really far and then you can pick it up off the ground so you don't have to touch it. It is about $10.00 at petsmart... I think it is well worth the money. This is a link to the product description and a picture: http://www.chuckit.com/products/ultraballs/ultraballs.html
If you have the chuckit toy and have played it with your dog I would be interested to know what you think of it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I absolutely love the chuckit!! I recommend it for all my clients particularly those with retrieving breeds. With many Golden Retrievers in our household we have several of them laying around and it's a real slime saver!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, it is great. My GSD will fetch all day long. It helps me throw farther and for a longer amount of time. My dog will go put her ball in the pool so not having to pick it up with my hands is great. The balls that come with it last a lot longer than other tennis balls too. I bought some "tough" balls and my GSD tore them up in a day.

Belinda and Rusti Ann

1 - 5 of 5 Posts