Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a post were people can put up pictures of their pet Coati.

This is my little girl Tara. She is a handfull.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone who has a pet coati plz post a pic of him/her here. This is my little girl Tara, she is a handfull.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I don't think we have any other Coati owners yet :( I do know for a fact though that there are a few of us that are quite interested in them! Tell us more about your girl! What are Coati's like as pets? And last but not least..more pictures never hurt anyone! ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
really !!! You will love it my coati is one of my best pets but I have a 5 week old fox kit so I dont know what shes going to turn out like :)

·
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter
6,574 Posts
Very cool pics!

What do they eat? Do they use a litterbox? How long do they live? What do they like to play with? Oh, and more pics please!

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
:scratch: And you're in SC?? :D :angel2: Hmm ..... Might have to make a drive!!

Hehe! Tara's adorable, by the way!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Tara is such a cutie! Great pics!

·
Formerly Known as Nico
154 Posts
Nope not yet.I think because of the PD scare I may not be getting them right now

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rebel, cool lookin' coati. I wish that I had my son's pic on an URL so I could post it.
Yours looks like a white nose/mountain cross. Is that correct?

·
Formerly Known as Nico
154 Posts
I have not been to this site in years.It looks great!!! I am now owned by 4 Coatis .I think we will be having little ones this year.I will get pics of them for you all to see.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm not sure but we may be the only 2 here. I have no idea how all of this works.
Anyway, my family has several coatis Do you rasise them on a regular basis?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I ran an exotic pet store and we sold 2 coatis the entire time. I have no idea why these adorable creatures are not more popular. They are very friendly and loving. They can have an odor that is not appealing but with proper care and grooming it is not an issue. As I never kept them in the store, I don't know that much about them. They went from breeder to me to customer in a single day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts