Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to finish writing a paper for tomorrow morning and work on my take home final for another course, let alone study for upcoming exams. What a better time to realize I have a camera afterall!! :tonguerol I decided it would be a great idea to film Coco doing some of his tricks, re-vamped. He knows these tricks but now because of his legs he prefers to lazy-butt them and that's what this video is about. I wanted to show you guys Coco's spirit. He'll be 14 in June sometime (his Gotcha day is Aug). He loves playing and he loves treats. Check it!!
**Video to come. Apparently PhotoBucket is on its break :p

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, here's the vid. I had to work and subsequently was too tired to uplaod after. No, I do not have a lovely camera. It's off my webcam bc I wanted to show Coco's uneasy legs but he wouldn't do it.. So heeeere is:

You can sort of see how he tri-pods his back legs to stand before I turn around. Also, check out his cute face at the end as I get up and walk away?!!

· RAT ADDICT
19,823 Posts
EEEE Coco. Cute vid.
You should show anyone who claims old dogs are good for nothing,this video.

And extra points for having Newfie music on in background.
:D

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I made a reply yesterday but its not showing up now :/

I know this is only a small sample of his personality and its been SO long since I had a camera so it was due :) Anyway, Coco has altered some of his tricks to do while sitting down. He's a spud head but I love him :D

**Yes, gotta have the good tunes while I 'work'!! lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.