Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 21 60.0%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What do you collect? Tell me I want to know!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I collect stuffed animals, wheat back pennies and ceramic figurines. I havn't been working on my collections as much in the last few years as I used to, but they are still growing. I think my stuffed animals are my largest collection...

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
kissmyasp said:
I think I collect McDonalds toys, as in I have 100s of them

been buying them since my son was a baby, over 17 years now
Lol, my grandpa has a friend who actually collects them. He eats at McDonalds all the time just to get the kids meal toys. He's got about 1000 of them on shelves all around his livingroom.

·
Registered
567 Posts
here, you don't have to actually eat at McD's, you can just buy the toys if you want

I don't have 1000 of them, well I don't think so, never really counted to be honest, but definitely got a few 100

Got a few complete sets also, that are a few years old, so they are worth a bit more than I paid for them
They would be worth a lot more if they were still in their original packaging.
But hey, I buy them for my kids to play with, not to sell

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I collect thimbles and pressed pennies (both started when I recently went to San Antonio.) I saw the thimbles and just had to have one. I wanted two from Sea World but they were a little expensive so I only got one so we could spend our souvenier money on other things. I also got one from the Alamo. I could have gotten two but again with the money.

I started the pressed pennies when my mother and I had a competition on who could collect the most. I won but just barely. We probably spent about 20 dollars on those things alone.

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
my daughter has over 100 pressed pennies from all our vacations...me I collect Goofy, I have all the small stuffed animals they sold for 3 years at disneyland, my mom collects Disney snow globes

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like thimbles pressed pennies and stuffed animals, I just don't have any room for the stuffed animals. I used to have a ton. I tried keychains once but those are so common its not much of a challenge

·
Registered
358 Posts
I collect pressed pennies too!! and stuffed animals and real animals and rubber bouncy balls.:flip: :blob2:

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow I can tell by your signature you do collect animals

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
My mom collects rubber ducks and other duck shaped things. She has a few duck stuffed animals. One of them even quacks! We have so many rubber ducks all over the house it's a little scary.

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:roll: lol they are going to get you!!!!!!!!!:roll: hehehe i know I'm wierd. Look my title changed YAY:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I collect ANYTHING to do with rats.Sadly it is hard to get rat stuff,unless it is around Halloween!

I also collect stuffed animals,used to collect coins and I collect letters and photos.Oh and cute or colorful socks!

·
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter
6,574 Posts
I have a large collection of Breyer horses that are in near mint condition. I haven't added to my collection in years because the prices are ridiculous now!

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
I used to collect disney pins. I have probably spent thousands. I stopped a few years ago and decided to sell most of my collection. I advertised on a forum and within a day all of them were gone (well what I was willing to give up, I still have around $100) I wanted to get into it again but I thought about it and realized how many there were and that I wasn't really interested in collecting anymore. I'm sure if I see one I like I"ll pick it up. I still go on ebay once in awhile to see what's around. I found the one I really wanted and bought it for $60, which is a lot for a pin in my opinion, but I have it now and decided that I didn't have to collect anymore.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I collect a lot of sports things....bobble heads and figures given away at games. I love Sidney Crosby so I have stuff of him and the Penguins. I also have McFarlane figures (mostly my bf's overflow, but some are mine)
I also collect some pins, postcards from around the world, Hallmark Ornaments :)
I don't really collect one thing....just small collections of a lot because I don't really have room for too much of a collection.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
i collect things that are heartshaped or has hearts on it...like earrings, pendants, stickers, pillows etc that are heartshaped. Also like underwear..hehehe..other clothing, stationary etc that has hearts on it. If it has a heart on it or is heartshaped i will get it if its cute enough. Yes i have even had a heartshaped bed..hehe

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
i just realized that this thread is a very good place for the mods to get ideas on what they might change our titles too....eek...what will they come up with!?

·
Registered
530 Posts
shot glasses (they are cute and useful), stuffed animals (cute and fun), and live animals (not really but i do have quite a houseful) :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I collect anything with Norman Rockwell and also Vincent Van Gogh Pics

1 - 20 of 52 Posts