Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Which colorful candy do you prefer the most??

• Skittles

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Starburst

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • MnM's

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Sweet Tarts

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Jelly Bellies

• Gummi Bears/Worms

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which colorful candy do you prefer the most??
If there were a pile of each in front of you which would you grab at first?
I know, I know most of us would say we would grab all of them at the same time...lol.. but which one is your most fav?

Skittles, Starburst, MnM's, Sweet Tarts, Jelly Bellies, Gummi Worms/Bears?

Its a hard choice but I prefer MnM's mostly... mmm chocolate and Jelly Bellies come in a close second.

Skittles and SBurst stick to the teeth too much for me.
I know they have a chocolate skittles now but have not tried it yet.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMGoodness...you....YOU are a jelly belly despiser?!!
How?!!
Is it because you tried a black licorice one....bleck :puke: those are the only jelly bellies that I cannot eat.
Do you not even like the fruity ones?

Sweet tarts for me are the very last thing I would choose. Just never liked them much.

Give me MnM's. I love them after they have been put in the freezer for a while. YUMMY!!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
That was HARD! It was a toss up between Starburst and Sweet Tarts! GREAT, now I need candy. Thanks Luvy. As if my behind wasn't big enough! LOL

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
haha ok so i'm a candy lover, i have a 20 liter bucket full of candy, its a hard choice, i like skittles, and worms alot, but if i want chocolate i like peanut and peanut butter m&Ms but not plain ones so much, and i like star bursts and some jelly bellies and salt water taffy and blah blah blah

·
Registered
420 Posts
Starburst or gummi worms. M&M's aren't bad. The rest I would eat but I would ask "don't you have any Starburst?" first. :)

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
Where's the smarties??? MnM's was the closest so I chose that. One of my favorite candies is Reeces Pieces....oh yummy!! People that know me make fun of me everytime I'm eating something that says Reese on it cause my nick name is Riese(real name Loriesa). I love almost everything Reese....thanx a lot Luvy, now I need some candy, good thing my pantry is well stocked with that stuff, lol.

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
ooooh baby i chose gummies!! i love them :) especially sour ones lol

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
lol I love reeses pieces to lol...I love peanut butter m&ms lol...but I am a jelly belly fan big time, we even went to the factory and did the tour lol, I love the strawberry cheese cake and the canolope flavores

·
Salamander Burgermuffin
2,612 Posts
I'd have to say if i could only have one i would have to take MnM's, I don't eat as much sweet fruity type candy as i used, But i don't think i could ever pass up MnMs. there just the classic anytime treat :D
Jelly Bellies are a very close second, but i still don't know what all the flavors are and usually end up with a gross one! David said theres a store in the city where they have them all separated and you can only get the flavors you like... i forgot all about it until now lol.. been living here 3 years and he still hasn't taken me.. tsk tsk! :giggle:

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
For me it was a toss-up between M&Ms and Skittles. I had to go with M&Ms because I am a chocolate fiend! I looooooove it! Plus my initials are MM, so they hold a special place in my heart.

I am with Kayla about the Jelly Bellies. I cannot stand jelly beans. Sooooo gross!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Out of those...M & M's!!!!!!!! Yum! I especially love the peanut ones.

I can't eat normal skittles anymore...cause they contain gelatin,which I can't eat (vegetarian).I used to LOVE skittles tho.And well,I am happy to say the chocolate skittles do not have gelatin and I got to try them.They were actually pretty good.However I think I like the fruity ones better tho.

My favorite candy of all time is Mike & Ike's....YUMMMMMM!
And well I love any and all chocolate candy...hehehe.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Oh I also wanted to add...to the people that don't like jellybeans or Jellie Bellies...WOW! Hahahaha...I LOVE those too,except the nasty black ones.I hate black licorice!

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
I love M&Ms but I would grab for the jelly bellys first. It's kind of funny because I'll pick each one up, then analyze it to see what flavor it is, then eat it. I'm a master at Jelly Belly identification.

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
lol when ever we go to the coast there is a jelly belly store and me and my daughter love to get all the many flavors and mix them in a giant bag, then we try different combos and try to guess which is which...lol its like the highlite of the trip for us...makes us laugh the whole time, but yeah we are dorks though lol

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Back in my first post I mentioned I knew about the chocolate skittles but never have tried them....well, I have now. I didnt care for them at all. They all tasted pretty much the same. Disappointing. To me the fruity ones are so much better!

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Gummi Worms/Bears~!

i love em all...but sometimes i dont want them except i could always be in the mood for Gummi Worms/Bears :D so that's why i picked it :D :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts