Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boston Bruins forward Glen Murray has cleared waivers. Mario Chalmers jersey . The Bruins placed Murray on waivers yesterday and no team placed a claim for the 35-year old who has one-year remaining on his contract at $4.15 million. Sources tell TSN it is likely the Bruins will now buy out the veteran forward. The team now have a 48 hour window to complete the buyout. The move would save the Bs approximately $2.7 million against the cap. Boston is currently over the leagues $56.7 million salary cap after signing defenceman Dennis Wideman to a multi-year contract extension on Wednesday. Murray had 17 goals and 13 assists in last seasons injury plagued campaign that saw him play only 63 games. The two-time All-Star missed 19 games with a hip flexor and struggled through his least productive season in a decade. In 1009 career games the Halifax native has 337 goals and 314 assists. Anze Kopitar Jersey .J. -- One thing we can say for certain with the Flyers hiring of Peter Laviolette Friday is that the 2010 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic just picked up one heck of a storyline. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . Related readings: Study says tailored music therapy can ease tinnitus Study shows loneliness can be infectious Prenatal baby aspirin not harmful to infants: study Whiskey hangover worse than vodka, study says Study: Looking young may mean living longer Researchers at Tel Aviv University (TAV) came to the conclusion after examining data from more than 300,000 subjects in the US, Europe and Israel. Josh Smith Jersey . The team, which came in as the defending world champion, delivered Canadas second gold medal of the Beijing Games. "Were feeling really happy and were really at peace now, because youre always a little bit nervous before it all takes place," said Gail Kreek, mother of rower Adam Kreek, 27, from her home in London, Ont. Marc Gasol Jersey . The Queensland government announced Monday it had failed to reach a new agreement with the IRL for a continuation of the Surfers Paradise event. Serge Ibaka Jersey . Kingsbury, from Deux-Montagnes, Que., took gold with a score of 26.53. "I just focused on the win," said Kingsbury. "I just focused on skiing my run the best that I can with the conditions and ended up right where I wanted to be and I am super stoked about that.Another top prospect from the NHL draft class of 2012 could be on the shelf for the season. Peterborough Petes defenceman Slater Koekkoek suffered a dislocated shoulder in the teams 6-3 loss to the Windsor Spitfires

1 - 1 of 1 Posts