Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know any websites I can research fancy mice to learn more before I decide to get a few? Any information would be GREAT! I will be getting females if that helps...

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I probabluy won't be getting any soon since my mom is mad about everything i do and getting mice (though they are cheaper than everyone elses pets) would send her flying! But I'll book mark em!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Aww,too bad,but if it is not a good time then it is best to wait.

When you do decide to get mice...you mentioned you wanted females,that is a good idea,cause male mice STINK! One male mouse can clear a room.Because of that,I decided I will now only have female mice.The last male mouse I had,I ended up rehoming him because he reeked out my whole house.I could smell him everywhere.

I prefer male rats to female rats,but when it comes to mice...I like the girls better.

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i was reading that. Thanks girl! I hope i can get them soon. When I move I won't be able to take ANY animals with me. Even though one adores me! My parents say no. I pay her attention though, she's hyper and I play with her! They put her in the backyard :( I find that so wrong! She's a ridgeback and needs exercise!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts