Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldnt resist when I went to buy more food for Ickis I got another gecko =o yet again dunno if its a boy or girl but ive been calling it a he because it looks like a he lol I named him Albi XD cuz hes albino. He and Ickis seem to get along well so far =o if things change i have a second tank but they seem ok for now =o
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Joint White Iguania Sleeve Reptile

Hand Reptile Scaled reptile Finger Terrestrial animal

is a little "special"
Cute!

Do you know what gender Ickis is? Keep in mind that m/m pairs should never be housed together, and m/f pairs WILL breed, and you shouldn't house a breeding pair together long term (Male can overbreed the female to death). So they only way they will be able to live together is if you end up with a f/f pair, but even then you need to watch for dominance.
Pay special attention to how much Albi is eating too. He is smaller, and you don't want Ickis to hog all the food.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im 99% sure ickis is female. I do watch them when they eat and ive been making sure albi gets plenty, i actualy need to go to the store tomorrow for more food lol. I do have a second tank so if I need to i can keep them seperate.

is a little "special"
OK, sounds good! Just making sure you know, LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.