Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have over 400+ pictures,so I cannot share them all...but here are a few of "doxies" and beagles at the 5th annual NL Pet Expo (June 11th-12th).

Few more...

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

I will upload more breeds later.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Cute! :D I love dachshunds, they're funny little guys. I'm not sure I'll ever get another one because of the rabbits, though.

·
Registered
82 Posts
This post caught my eye because our Shiloh is a beagle/dachshund mix!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cute! :D I love dachshunds, they're funny little guys. I'm not sure I'll ever get another one because of the rabbits, though.
They are cute,funny little guys. There were standards and minis at the expo and I think I like the standards a bit better. I am not a big fan of most little dogs,but I always loved doxies and said if I were to get a small dog,that is what I would get.

This post caught my eye because our Shiloh is a beagle/dachshund mix!
Awww,best of both worlds! :)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aw, I like the wire coated doxies (for obvious reasons!)
Hehe,I thought you would.
The two wirehaired doxies in these pictures were father & son. Such little goof balls. They were too cute.

·
Registered
19 Posts
These are really lovely dogs, Most of which I have never seen before and some of which looks really funny. I would love to have one of these for my self.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
:) @suzangarcia: these dogs are unfamiliar to you? You live in Jamaica right?? Do people not have dogs like these there?? What is common in breeds over there?

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dachshunds and beagles are quite common dogs,so that is interesting you are not familiar with them. I assume they are not common in your country?

·
Registered
802 Posts
So nice you meet lots of adorable dogs there, wish to see more of the photos..

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts