1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
467 Posts
EXTREME CLOSEUP! LOL They are so cute, I love how they're stretching their noses out to check out that camera. They're adorable. It doesn't take long to be completely and totally smitten by these little charmers.

Feel free to post as many pictures as you want to, I never get tired of looking at them! :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ^^ always nice to hear from you, amazing friendly person that you are. always manage to make me smile and laugh with your comments LOL

I hope everything is alright with you. :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
awwww they are adorable! I'm amazed you got the pics so close up! But glad you did teeheehee

·
Registered
39 Posts
adorable...our degus liked looking at them too

·
Registered
389 Posts
Awww ur goos are SOO cute!! :) :) I love that you got so close up to them they look so inquisitve and curious with the camera!!! Post more pics! We (I) love <3 to see pics of goos and ur are adoralable!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Awwwww Your Goos Are So Cute I Can Never Get Pics Of My 2 Up And Close Like That They Never Keep Still

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol thank you all for the comments. I just though I would say that Bandito is the one on the left, he just developed a little "band" that goes across his nose, it just appeared within the last 2 weeks, I thought it was hilarious :D
And btw, I know its hard to get good pictures of them. these were the 3 best out of 50+ LOL

·
Registered
56 Posts
My Goo Has A Band Over His Nose 2 Lol Its So Cute

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Aww, very cute! :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hehhe. ^-^ So cute! :heart:

Is the band orange-ish? If so, that would be the fur changing color. ^-^
No Mine Has A Black Band Across His Nose And A Black Line Down His Back But When His Winter Coat Comes It Goes Lol

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Awwe, they are so cute. I also have two degus. Mine are two little girls. I never tire of watching them. They are so busy. My husband even enjoys them!

·
Registered
148 Posts
aww they're so cute!! i have a degu myself...actually its my brothers, but they're so sweet, i'm so glad i discovered them

1 - 17 of 17 Posts