Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay everyone hope u and your degus are all fine :)
Well i was wondering if someone could give me a little bit of advice, i was given some berry bites for chinchillas. Well i was wondering if its ok to give to my degus as a treat it has : rose hips, carrot, milk thistle and rose petals in it.? its made by Burgees Excel. thanx for your help xx

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
So they don't have actual berries? They sound fine to me :).

·
Registered
30 Posts
So long as sugar,molassas, berries, fruits or sugar by any other name isn't in the ingredients I'd give it my okay.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi all, it does have a few berries in but i can take them out . the only other thing it says is nutritional analysis :crude fibre 21% protein 7.0% oil 0.02% and ash 5.0% xx

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
hi all, it does have a few berries in but i can take them out . the only other thing it says is nutritional analysis :crude fibre 21% protein 7.0% oil 0.02% and ash 5.0% xx
So you're certain there aren't any ingredients besides the berries and the ones you listed? If so, the non-berry portion is fine. Just make sure you're not missing any ingredients.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats all that it says on there huni , i take the berries out so they dont have them, i tried them on a lil bit to see if they woulod go for it and they love it so would well recommend it as a treat xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts