Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry it has taken me so long to post pictures, ive been working non stop at my new job ( at a waaaaay better pet store than i worked at before ) and ive been trying not to bother mom and baby too much. Anyways heres my little angel, she doesnt have a name yet, i want her name to be perfect so feel free to suggest something i would appreciate it :wavey:

Attachments

·
Aspires to Change Oil
2,901 Posts
Aw isn't she just a little darling!! Hehe the last picture does look like a kangaroo!! Hehe i think that that would be an adorable name. :) Tells what you decide on, Phawn!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Awww! She's so cute!! I agree, Roo would be a nice name for her :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Roo is perfect !!!! She is officially known as Roo, the baby chin that paw-talk named !
Does anyone have an idea as to what her colour would be called?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
her mother is a pink eyed white and her dad is a **** beige i believe.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
She is cute!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow! really? Ive heard that **** beige chinchilla's arent as common, thats kind of neat :D Though i would love as much as i do now even if she was a green swamp chinchilla, (not that these exist) :confused:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Phawn said:
Wow! really? Ive heard that **** beige chinchilla's arent as common, thats kind of neat :D Though i would love as much as i do now even if she was a green swamp chinchilla, (not that these exist) :confused:
I bet you'd get the judges atttention at some show if you could find one though!!!!

It's really hard not to love any chinchilla, but expecially a baby!!!
of course I've never seen a baby chin I didn't want to cuddle, but your's is sure a cutie!!

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
I have a **** beige chinchilla. His name is Monkey. :D You can tell him from a hetero beige based on how light he is. I'll see if I can dig up a picture of him somewhere and show you all.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Roo is adorable ! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts