Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides their normal salad, today Edgar and Bram got tiny pieces of home-made Gelatin(made with Maraschino and Pineapple juices!), pieces of Deviled Egg, a few grapes, and pieces of the Roast Beef from tonight. But hush! Don't tell my in-laws! If they knew what I've done, they'll have my head for it!! :D

What'd your guys(or gals) get?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Merry Christmas! Sounds like Edgar and Bram had a wonderful holiday feast! I love their names, by the way. Edgar Allen Poe and Bram Stoker, I am guessing? Neat!!

My two boys got a Christmas gift bag with a new wicker twig basket igloo for their ratty condo and a new wood hanging bird toy and they both got some little bitty dog biscuits (in a variety of flavors) wrapped in cellophane with Christmas bows in their stockings. They loved it all. :D

I was going to put some new cat jingle bell toy balls in their stockings too, but I could not find the shopping bag they were in! I think I left it at the store. Dang. But my boys had a wonderful Christmas and (shhhh, don't tell) but I broke my no sugar rule with them for Christmas and let them each have a small bit of Christmas cookie. Hee hee.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. Because Bram was a curious nipper when he was a baby, and Edgar was dark, XD They even stored their food in the corner and sat with full bellies for a while they enjoyed it so much.

I learned not to give, or keep stuffed animals around their cage. I had a critter fall down between the wall and their cage, and they tore both legs off .__.

Sounds like your guys had a blast, too XD I have a no sugar rule, too. But this Gelatin was Knox, so it didn't have any of the nasty stuff in it that Jello does. No cookies for them, though. Or pie.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Yep, my husband gave me such a frowny look when he saw me give the boys a little nibble of cookie! :rolleyes: I know it is not healthy but I was doing the "oh, c'mon, it's Christmas! blah blah" to justify it. Hee hee. But no, normally, no cookies for the babies!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts