Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did you notice our new Photo Gallery? :deal: The tab can be found at the top of the forums.

Add your photos, share your pride for your pets. We're going to be setting up a contest for photos, as well as select some for inclusion in a Calendar for next year, so pick your best and well composed photos! High rated photos will also be rotated on the front page!

We look forward to seeing all of your beloved pets! :D

·
Zippy Chickenshorts
1,762 Posts
WOW! what a fabulious idea, thanks for letting us know!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Yay, photo gallery! :confetti:

Yes, I did notice that the other day. I saw the word "images" under your post count.

I think its a great idea!

Today, I have been quite busy adding images lol! :D

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Stephanie, That is super cool! I noticed the new word "IMAGES" (on one of your posts or replys) - one of the first days it was up, but thought it was just something you were getting since you were a moderator. I was going to ask, but didn't want to be nosey! Hee hee. Thanks for letting us know. That is going to be really fun.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Cool idea!
The only thing is...how do you edit the pics? I have a pic,which I need to edit the caption on and couldn't find the edit button! :)

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
When you're looking at the gallery, the title for each picture is below the pic itself. I think it would be more intuitive if that information was above the picture. Plus, when you click to view an individual picture, the title bar then moves and appears at the top. It's a bit inconsistent.

Just a suggestion! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts